- I have installed the mobile application, what's next? This Quick Guide will help you set up your account and start monitoring your computers.
- I forgot my password. Use the PC Monitor Manager app installed on your PC to reset your password.
How many computers can I monitor?
You can monitor up to 5 computers for free (non-commercial use only). If you want to monitor
more that 5 PC's you can use the PC Monitor application installed on the PC to get
a new subscription or to upgrade/renew an existing subscription.
For large and mid-sized IT Departments that require a high level of flexibility and scalability we have designed PC Monitor Enterprise Server that can be hosted inside your organization.
- How can I get or renew a subscription? Press the 'Subscription Details' button in the PC Monitor Manager app installed on your PC and follow the steps on that wizard.
How can I remove an old computer that I no longer want to monitor?
Uninstall PC Monitor from that computer - the computer will appear
In the iOS app simply swipe the computer entry in the computers list and a delete option will become available.
In the Android / WP7 app long press the computer entry in the computers list and you will be prompted to delete the computer.
As well, you can start the PC Monitor Manager on any other monitored computer. In the 'Account' tab click on 'Registered Computers' button then select and remove the computer you no longer want to monitor.
- I'm sending a command from my mobile but it has no effect Make sure your device is authorized to send commands to that computer. Please check the Devices tab in PC Monitor Manager to control the list of devices that are authorized to send commands.
- Can I rename a computer? Yes. Start the PC Monitor Manager on that computer and go to 'General' tab. On the top there is a text field for the computer name, change the default computer name to the new name you want.
- How do I assign a computer to a specific group? Start the PC Monitor Manager on that computer and go to 'General' tab. On the top there is a text field for the group name, change the default group name to the group name you want.