1. Terms By installing and using the Mobile PC Monitor software created by MMSOFT Design Ltd., you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from installing and using the Mobile PC Monitor software. The materials contained in the Mobile PC Monitor solution protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License Permission is granted to download and install the materials
(information or software) on MMSOFT Design Ltd.'s web site (www.mobilepcmonitor.com)
This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may NOT:
- install and use the Mobile PC Monitor software on a number of PC's greater than the number of PC licenses you have assigned on your account;
- create and use multiple user accounts;
- use the PC Monitor solution for commercial purposes without purchasing a subscription or an Enterprise Server; having more than one Windows Server on your account is considered commercial use;
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on MMSOFT Design Ltd.'s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and your account may be cancelled by MMSOFT Design Ltd. at any time withour prior notification. Upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Disclaimer The materials on MMSOFT Design Ltd.'s web site are provided "as is". MMSOFT Design Ltd. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, MMSOFT Design Ltd. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Limitations In no event shall MMSOFT Design Ltd. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on MMSOFT Design Ltd.'s Internet site, even if MMSOFT Design Ltd. or a MMSOFT Design Ltd. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Subscriptions In order to monitor more computers than the currently assigned number of computers on your account you need to purchase a subscription. The subscriptions are non-refundable. You may cancel your subscription at any time, any amounts paid prior to your cancellation will not be refunded. Prices are subject to change without notice.
6. Revisions and Errata The materials appearing on MMSOFT Design Ltd.'s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MMSOFT Design Ltd. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. MMSOFT Design Ltd. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. MMSOFT Design Ltd. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
7. Terms and Conditions Modifications MMSOFT Design Ltd. may revise these terms and conditions at any time without notice. By using the Mobile PC Monitor solution you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions.
8. Governing Law Any claim relating to MMSOFT Design Ltd.'s Mobile PC Monitor solution shall be governed by the laws of Ireland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.